Sales Administrator – Full time
Due to a continued period of growth, an opportunity has become available to join the team at
TPG DisableAids in a new and exciting role as a Sales Administrator.
Working with the Head of Sales, as a Sales Administrator, your role is key to our success as you work behind the scenes supporting the Sales Team to achieve an incredible customer experience. A Sales Administrator is able to thrive under pressure, have a professional manner and be a team player. Our Sales Administrators are meticulous with detail, have a proven ability to operate to deadlines and deal with conflicting priorities in an effective manner.
Duties will include
- Preparation of Sales Paperwork
- Co-ordination of the Field Sales Team appointments
- Updating of CRM system
- Handling sales calls
- Generating Sales Appointments
The Ideal Candidate
To be a success in this role, you will have
- Incredible customer service skills
- Self-motivation and highly organised
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Computer literacy
- Able to work under pressure
Please send your CV and Covering letter to email@example.com or call 01432351666
Are you looking to get into engineering?
Do you have some experience in either electrical or mechanical engineering?
Have you got a recognised qualification?
We are currently looking for a Trainee Service & Maintenance Engineer / Technician to join our team and work with the existing Senior Engineers.
Once trained this rewarding role is workshop/field based and involves attending to maintenance visits, emergency call-outs and installations on various types and makes of Overhead Hoists, Patient Hoists, Stairlifts and similar technical specialist equipment.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Commitment to deliver excellent customer service.
- Good problem solving skills and fault finding experience.
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Ability to work on own or as part of a team.
- A full, clean driving license is essential.
- Good verbal & written skills – our customer base includes the elderly and less able and as such you will need patience and empathy to be able to communicate your findings.
- Live within a commutable distance (Herefordshire) and have the right to work in the UK.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Install, maintain, fault find and repair mobility/disability equipment
- Work in various locations up to 60 miles of Hereford, on your own or part of a team
- To provide a professional and efficient repair and maintenance service to customers
- To repair and service a wide range of products (manufacturer & in-house training is provided)
- Provide customer satisfaction through excellent workmanship and attitude
- Establish a good friendly working relationship with our customers
- Ensure all required documentation is completed in full and in the timely manner required
- To ensure that your uniform and vehicle are always in a tidy and presentable condition
- Ensure the Company polices and guidelines are adhered to at all times
- Comply with all Health & Safety requirements
- Ensure ALL company equipment is kept secure at all times
- Work closely with the service office admin team
Skills and Qualifications:
- GCSE Maths & English as a minimum
- A good mechanical and or electrical background.
- A relevant qualification or apprenticeship would be beneficial.
- Customer focused.
- A full UK driving licence or working towards passing.
The successful applicant will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks in accordance with rehabilitation of offenders act 1974.
Interested? Then you can look forward to developing a long term career with one of the industry’s leading employers, able to offer competitive salary and benefits packages, including an employer’s contribution pension scheme.