After Sales Service
At TPG DisableAids you’ll find that our reputation for after sales service is second to none.
So whatever mobility equipment you own – whether you bought it from TPG or elsewhere – we can help you make sure your products are always working exactly the way they should.
- Our own large experienced service department can quickly install equipment with the minimum of fuss or disruption
- Our team of trained engineers are fully qualified to take care of all of your servicing, maintenance and repairs to the highest possible standards
- If your equipment does develop a fault, our team will be more than happy to help try and diagnose the problem over the phone. If not we are more than willing to attend. You can rest assured that it can be repaired quickly and efficiently by calling the service team on 01432 351666
- Our fully equipped service fleet of 25 vans is available seven days a week to provide urgent breakdown assistance should it be required
- Our engineers always carry identification and attend in one of our sign written vans
- We offer a pick up and drop off service, or we can often repair equipment in your home
- We stock a range of spares and accessories for many products with an in-store fitting service on selected parts
- We can provide insurance and extended warranty options at an additional cost
- We can service, repair and maintain your stair lifts, mobility scooters, wheelchairs, power chairs and other mobility aids – everything your safety and independence depends on
- Our callout charge includes the 1st 30 minutes, which is normally enough time to diagnose a fault. The majority of repairs can be done within this time; if parts are required we will advise the cost on request before we proceed with any repairs
LOLER thorough examination
All lifting equipment such as patient hoists and stand-aids are required by law to have a LOLER thorough examination on a 6 monthly basis (or following a documented examination schedule). We have fully trained engineers who can perform LOLER thorough examination, which includes weight tests and visual tests on your hoists and stand aids. Our charge for the 6 monthly service & inspection program is a cost effective way to stay compliant and preserve the reliability of your lifting equipment. We cover an 80 mile radius from Hereford.
Our LOLER thorough examination includes:
- Annual weight test
- Interim visual inspection
- Any equipment requiring repair will be advised and costs outlined prior to any work
- All work carried out on site where possible
- All work is carried out to LOLER specification and certificated as such.
We are NHS and Local Authority approved and BHTA registered to operate to a Trading Standards Code of Practice.
Simply click here to email us, or call now on 01432 351666