Oxford Quickfit Glide
The Oxford Quickfit Glide is an easy to fit, general-purpose sling with divided leg sections, suitable for the majority of patients. Integrated low-friction rip-stop nylon to the spine and leg sections, ensures easy application and helps to reduce the risks associated with tissue viability.
- Positioning handles allow easy patient repositioning
- Modesty loops promote correct/safe positioning
Enquire for pricing
As this product requires a proper assessment to ensure correct fit and function we do not sell it on line.
We can not, and neither can any other responsible sales organisation, do that assessment without seeing the user/client who is going to use the product.
We would be pleased to visit by appointment to determine the correct equipment, please contact by telephone or e-mail to make an appointment. Call today on 01432 351666
We’re here to help -
simply get in touch:
01432 351 email@example.com
- Putting Management Into Practice13th March 2018 - 10:36 am
- TPG DisableAids Named BHTA Retailer of the Year5th December 2017 - 3:23 pm
- TPG DisableAids Offers First Class First Aid to Customers and Staff2nd November 2017 - 12:22 pm
- Insurance Now Included With All Mobility Vehicles27th October 2017 - 10:32 am