Oxford Quickfit Deluxe Sling
The Oxford Quickfit Deluxe Sling is a development of the standard Quickfit design and is suitable for the vast majority of patients. Contoured leg sections provide increased hip and thigh support and it can be used for amputees following careful assessment.
- Available with or without head support
- Optional padded leg sections for increased comfort
- Lift Type: Passive Attachment: Loops / 6-point spreader bar
- Standard Sizes: S, M, and L
- Material Options: Polyester and Net
- SWL 227 kg / 35 st
Enquire for pricing
As this product requires a proper assessment to ensure correct fit and function we do not sell it on line.
We can not, and neither can any other responsible sales organisation, do that assessment without seeing the user/client who is going to use the product.
We would be pleased to visit by appointment to determine the correct equipment, please contact by telephone or e-mail to make an appointment. Call today on 01432 351666
We’re here to help -
simply get in touch:
01432 351 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Putting Management Into Practice13th March 2018 - 10:36 am
- TPG DisableAids Named BHTA Retailer of the Year5th December 2017 - 3:23 pm
- TPG DisableAids Offers First Class First Aid to Customers and Staff2nd November 2017 - 12:22 pm
- Insurance Now Included With All Mobility Vehicles27th October 2017 - 10:32 am