Oxford Long Seat Sling
LONG SEAT SLING
The Oxford Long Seat sling is a hammock style sling designed for amputees but also suitable for other patients. This sling is traditionally fitted from a recumbent position and the use of side suspenders will facilitate a more comfortable transfer. Patients should be carefully assessed for suitability by a qualified person.
- Available with or without commode aperture
- Positioning handles allow easy patient repositioning
- Lift Type: Passive Attachment: Loops / 6-point spreader bar
- Standard Sizes: S, M, and L
- Material Options: Polyester and Net
- SWL 227 kg / 35 st
Enquire for pricing
As this product requires a proper assessment to ensure correct fit and function we do not sell it on line.
We can not, and neither can any other responsible sales organisation, do that assessment without seeing the user/client who is going to use the product.
We would be pleased to visit by appointment to determine the correct equipment, please contact by telephone or e-mail to make an appointment. Call today on 01432 351666