Oxford In Situ Sling
The Oxford In-Situ is a hammock style sling suitable for fitting from a recumbent position only. Made from a cushioned and breathable 3D woven ‘Spacer’ material, with high air permeability offering high levels of comfort. Suitable for the lifting of amputees following careful assessment.
- Seamless design contributes to minimised pressure points
- Integrated pommel offers added patient security
- Lift Type: Passive Attachment: Loops / 6-point spreader bar
- Standard Sizes: S, M, and L
- Material Options: Super-soft Polyester
- SWL 200 kg / 31 st
Enquire for pricing
As this product requires a proper assessment to ensure correct fit and function we do not sell it on line.
We can not, and neither can any other responsible sales organisation, do that assessment without seeing the user/client who is going to use the product.
We would be pleased to visit by appointment to determine the correct equipment, please contact by telephone or e-mail to make an appointment. Call today on 01432 351666