Oxford Full Back Sling
The Oxford Full Back sling is an easy fit, contoured sling designed to fit most clients. It offers excellent full body support and the correct size will fit snugly and give full protection for patients who go into extension or have involuntary movements or behavioural problems.
- Integrated, boned head support and leg padding as standard
- Positioning handles allow easy patient repositioning
- Lift Type: Passive Attachment: Loops / 6-point spreader bar
- Standard Sizes: XS, S, M, and L
- Material Options: Polyester, Net and Disposable
- SWL 227 kg / 35 st
Enquire for pricing
As this product requires a proper assessment to ensure correct fit and function we do not sell it on line.
We can not, and neither can any other responsible sales organisation, do that assessment without seeing the user/client who is going to use the product.
We would be pleased to visit by appointment to determine the correct equipment, please contact by telephone or e-mail to make an appointment. Call today on 01432 351666