Oxford Deluxe Transport Sling
The Oxford Deluxe Transport Sling is suitable for those patients with a degree of weight bearing ability. It is an easy fit general-purpose sling giving full support to most clients. It will not suit double amputees or lifting from a horizontal position.
- Fully padded design offers excellent patient comfort
- Non-slip back section ensures the sling does not ‘ride up’
- Lift Type: Active Attachment: Loops / stand-aid
- Standard Sizes: S, M and L
- Material Options: Polyester
Enquire for pricing
As this product requires a proper assessment to ensure correct fit and function we do not sell it on line.
We can not, and neither can any other responsible sales organisation, do that assessment without seeing the user/client who is going to use the product.
We would be pleased to visit by appointment to determine the correct equipment, please contact by telephone or e-mail to make an appointment. Call today on 01432 351666
We’re here to help -
simply get in touch:
01432 351 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Putting Management Into Practice13th March 2018 - 10:36 am
- TPG DisableAids Named BHTA Retailer of the Year5th December 2017 - 3:23 pm
- TPG DisableAids Offers First Class First Aid to Customers and Staff2nd November 2017 - 12:22 pm
- Insurance Now Included With All Mobility Vehicles27th October 2017 - 10:32 am