Oxford Comfort Sling
The Oxford Comfort sling is an easy fit, contoured sling designed to accommodate the majority of clients. For use in conjunction with a 4-point positioning cradle, the patented Securi3 clip system ensures no inadvertent detachment of the sling.
- Optional padded leg sections for increased comfort
- Patented Securi3 clip attachment points
- Lift Type: Passive Attachment: Clips / 4-point cradle
- Standard Sizes: XS, S, M, L and XL
- Material Options: Polyester
- SWL 227 kg / 35 st
Enquire for pricing
As this product requires a proper assessment to ensure correct fit and function we do not sell it on line.
We can not, and neither can any other responsible sales organisation, do that assessment without seeing the user/client who is going to use the product.
We would be pleased to visit by appointment to determine the correct equipment, please contact by telephone or e-mail to make an appointment. Call today on 01432 351666
We’re here to help -
simply get in touch:
01432 351 email@example.com
- Putting Management Into Practice13th March 2018 - 10:36 am
- TPG DisableAids Named BHTA Retailer of the Year5th December 2017 - 3:23 pm
- TPG DisableAids Offers First Class First Aid to Customers and Staff2nd November 2017 - 12:22 pm
- Insurance Now Included With All Mobility Vehicles27th October 2017 - 10:32 am