Oxford Bariatric Hammock Sling
The Bariatric Hammock Sling with integrated head support is suitable for the safe transfer of bariatric patients. Made from a triple skinned, breathable material, it is particularly suited to patients who may have to remain in the sling for extended periods.
Patients must be carefully assessed for suitability by a qualified person prior to a transfer taking place. Joerns Healthcare recommend that a full risk assessment is conducted before use to ensure any patient specific requirements are appropriately met.
- Lift Type: Passive (Calibre only)
- Attachment: Clips / 6-point cradle
- Standard Sizes: XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL and 5XL
- Material Options: Super-soft Polyester
As this product requires a proper assessment to ensure correct fit and function we do not sell it on line.
We can not, and neither can any other responsible sales organisation, do that assessment without seeing the user/client who is going to use the product.
We would be pleased to visit by appointment to determine the correct equipment, please contact by telephone or e-mail to make an appointment. Call today on 01432 351666
We’re here to help -
simply get in touch:
01432 351 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Putting Management Into Practice13th March 2018 - 10:36 am
- TPG DisableAids Named BHTA Retailer of the Year5th December 2017 - 3:23 pm
- TPG DisableAids Offers First Class First Aid to Customers and Staff2nd November 2017 - 12:22 pm
- Insurance Now Included With All Mobility Vehicles27th October 2017 - 10:32 am