Oxford Access Padded Sling
The Oxford Access Padded Sling has been designed specifically to facilitate the toileting process by allowing excellent access to clothing. It is an easy to fit sling, fully padded for additional comfort and provides access to allow the removal of clothing. It is not a general purpose sling and will only suit around 25% of clients.
- Available with or without head support
- Adjustable body belt for added support and security
- Lift Type: Passive Attachment: Loops / 6-point spreader bar
- Standard Sizes: XS, S, M, L and XL
- Material Options: Polyester
- SWL 227 kg / 35 st
Enquire for pricing
As this product requires a proper assessment to ensure correct fit and function we do not sell it on line.
We can not, and neither can any other responsible sales organisation, do that assessment without seeing the user/client who is going to use the product.
We would be pleased to visit by appointment to determine the correct equipment, please contact by telephone or e-mail to make an appointment. Call today on 01432 351666
We’re here to help -
simply get in touch:
01432 351 email@example.com
- Putting Management Into Practice13th March 2018 - 10:36 am
- TPG DisableAids Named BHTA Retailer of the Year5th December 2017 - 3:23 pm
- TPG DisableAids Offers First Class First Aid to Customers and Staff2nd November 2017 - 12:22 pm
- Insurance Now Included With All Mobility Vehicles27th October 2017 - 10:32 am