TPG Disable Aids News
TPG Disable Aids News
Setting up an insurance or Warranty policy with TPG Disable Aids has never been easier. You can pop into our showroom, call or email us to find out more and take a policy out. Important information can be found below.
1) We provide you with leaflets which give customers a discount
2) Customers can go onto our website in the store and set up a policy, this is very simple and they just select what they want from a list of options (just like car or house insurance) and then pay for the policy, they are covered instantly. They will have your dealer code from the leaflet and get a discount. You will receive your unchanged commission in the usual way. www.fishinsurance.co.uk and click on scooters/get a quote
3) They can also phone the number on the leaflet you give them and get through to a dedicated line and our in house team will set everything up for them. Again they will take your dealer code and commission will be paid in the normal way.
4. Probably the easiest way is (with the customer’s verbal permission) you can pass the customer’s details to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will call the customer and set up the policy with them, again your dealer code will ensure you get your commission
5. In every case they will quote your dealer code. This means you don’t have to take money from them or send in a Bordereau or pay us. The only transaction is us sending you your commission which is unchanged
6. We are also going to introduce a 6 MONTHS FREE option where we share the cost to give you better benefit to pass on than other dealers who will only be offering 3 months. Basically we split the cost of the basic cost to us of the top level policy Mobility Extra i.e. £25 each. If we then upsell to a full policy you get £30 commission back.
7. We have also introduced Scooter Lite for vehicles £1500 and under at £39.00, which is great for used vehicles.
The basis of this is to take our dealers out of the hugely time consuming FCA compliance requirements and make the process for you as easy as sending an email with no sending money backwards and forwards, only incoming to you.
All our in house staff are disability trained in both understanding their condition to how to converse in the appropriate way with a person who has disabilities.